- Each client is unique. Anyone who comes to see us has their own expectations, needs and medical history and we tailor our treatments appropriately.
- ‘Less is more’. It is always possible to do more treatment later. A natural result needs a delicate and patient touch.
- There is nothing to be ashamed of in using the most modern technology to safely improve your looks, after all humans have been doing this for centuries.
- If you look good you feel good, and if you feel good, you look even better.
- Being practising GPs enables us to assess, not just a clients appearance, but also their feelings and expectations. This leads to a better understanding of out clients and therefore a better outcome.
- We will only provide treatments we feel are indicated, if a client requests treatments which may harm their physical or mental health we will do our best to ensure they get the safest treatment, whether that be medical or psychological, in conjunction with their GP.
Report: Regulation of the cosmetic surgery business – Creating an informed and empowered public from Caelen King